Wednesday 30 December 2015

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday.....

Today's box was inspired by this awesomely cute chap.....

 
He was a Christmas present from my Best Friend Elaine,( I collect Bears! ) and he is just so adorable.
 
And here he is with the curvy keepsake boxes.

 
I made two slightly different boxes as I realised that some of the punches are now retired...
The eyes use the small oval punch (retired), the 1/2" circle punch and the circle from the Itty Bitty Punch pack (retired). The nose is from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and the ears are the 1" circle punch.

 
This box substitutes the wing from the Bird Builder Punch for the small oval punch and the larger circle from the Owl Builder Punch for the circle from the Itty Bitty Punch pack..

 
Both are pretty cute, but I think I like the first one the best....


 
I think my Panda agrees....lol

I have listed all the products used below, just click on one to go to my on-line store to purchase.
 


Hope you liked today's Curvy Keepsake Box, Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

2 comments:

  1. Oh my good god,They're so adorable. Need to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are, almost as adorable as the real thing..lol

    ReplyDelete