Thursday 3 December 2015

Santa Hugs Christmas Cards

Hello and welcome back...

I loved the cute tags I made on Tuesday so decided to make some Christmas cards....

 
So I used a Thick Whisper White card base, then I cut a piece of Whisper White card to mat on top. I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch to shape the top and the corner punch to shape the bottom.

 
Then I brayered Soft sky over the top of the card, I created a mask by stamping the trees from the Happy Scenes stamp set on to some sticky paper and cutting along the ground. I attached this to the bottom of the card before I brayered.

 
I then stamped the trees where the sky meets the ground which is now the perfect shape, I used the white Gel pen to add some snow to the trees and to the sky. I also drew along the ground and under the trees.

 
I stamped and cut out the figures and coloured them with a blender pen and ink pads and added some glitter here and there.

 
They are so adorable, I just love these cute figures.

 
And there we have it, some super cute Christmas cards...

I have listed everything I used to make these cards below, just click on a product to go to my on-line store...Thank you.



 
I hope you like, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment