Friday 11 December 2015

Santa's Gifts Slider Box Card

Hello and welcome back......

Today I have some more Slider Box Cards to share with you, these are a cute 3" x 3" x 1" deep and I have used the Stamp set Santa's Gifts to decorate them....

 
They are the perfect size for chocolate, (these fit 12 Hersheys Nuggets perfectly), or if you don't want to put Chocolate in then they will fit lots of other things like jewellery, make up, even a pair of socks...lol.

 
I know I have said it loads before but I do love this stamp set, I masked off the bottom part of the card and brayered the top part with Soft Sky ink, then using the trees from the stamp set Wonderland I stamped a few trees in the background with Garden Green ink. I used my White Gel pen to add some snow to the trees and the sky.

 
Inside is a layer of Very Vanilla ( 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" ) which I have stamped Merry Christmas in Real Red, this sentiment is from the stamp set Flurry of Wishes.

 
The card box dimensions are 3" x 12" and scored at 3", 4", 7", 8" and 11" along the long side. The box inner is 4 7/8" x 4 7/8" and scored at 1" on all sides.

 
This one is filled with yummy chocolates....



These boxes are the same width but half the height of the last slider box I made and are really cute, they would be great as teacher gifts or as a little gift for a child to give friends.


I hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by.......
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment