Monday 25 January 2016

Bear Hugs Diorama

Hello and welcome back....

This week I am going to share projects made using the Fabby Bear Hugs Bundle. You get the Bear Hugs Stamp Set and the Bear Hugs Framelits, saving 15% off the regular price, details after the post.
So on to today's project which is a Bear Hugs Diorama....

 
How cute is this... 
 
 
These look complicated but are very easy to make. To create the box you will need:
2 pieces of card 4 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 2" both ends of the 8 1/2" length.
1 piece 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" scored at 1" both ends of the 6 1/2" length.
Additional scraps for the bears and accessories.

 
I used the Lovely As A Tree stamp set for the background, and stamped the box pieces with the Hardwood stamp before cutting out the ovals and assembling.

 
I used Oval no. 5 from the Ovals Collection Framelits (smallest is no. 1) to cut out the aperture in one of the large box pieces and the smaller box piece.

 
Then I assembled the box by putting the smaller box part into the large piece with no oval cut out (the back piece) and then put the second large piece over the top.

 
I then decorated all the bears and accessories, I put Daddy Bear at the back on dimensionals, Mummy Bear went in the middle with some flowers and the two little bears went on the front with dimensionals and some flowers.

 
On the back I put a piece of decorated Whisper White card for the message to be written on.
 
And here's the finished project, a really cute and unusual card to give someone for their birthday, I forgot to say that it folds down flat to go in an envelope to be posted.
 
All products are listed below, if you need any further information just leave me a comment or e-mail me.
 


Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment