Tuesday 26 January 2016

Bear Hugs Panda Card

Hello and welcome back....

Today's card is rather cute, especially as it features Pandas, my favourite...lol.

 
The base card is Basic Black with a layer of Whisper White and then a layer of Blushing Bride Designer Series Paper (DSP).

 
I stamped the large  and small bears in Basic Black on to Whisper White and coloured in areas with my blender pen and black ink to create a Panda. I stamped the skirt and some flowers in Basic Black and then coloured them in with my Stampin' Write Markers.

 
I made a little banner out of some Whisper White card and stamped the sentiment in it. I added a Vintage Faceted Designer Button with some Bakers Twine I had coloured with a Blushing Bride Marker and popped it on with a glue dot. I also wrapped some Blushing Bride Ribbon around the card and made a bow.

 
I love this really cute Panda Card...

If you would like to recreate this card all the products used are listed below, to order just click on a product to go to my on-line store.
 


Don't want to buy a full Subtles DSP Paper stack for £20, then contact me to purchase a paper share for £5 plus postage. If you order £45 of product in addition to the paper share not only will you get a Freebie from the Sale-A Bration brochure but I will also give you FREE postage too!

Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment