Sunday 31 January 2016

Bear Hugs Valentine Card

Hello and Welcome back....

Today is the last day with the Bear Hugs Bundle and I am finishing the week with a cute little Valentine Card, although it doesn't have to be a Valentine it could just as well be a Birthday Card...



The base card is Real Red and I have put a layer of Crumb Cake card which I have put through the Big Shot in the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.


I created a triple window using the Hearth and Home Thinlits Dies, then I cut a piece of Very Vanilla card to go behind the window and stamped the large bear in Soft Suede ink. Then I stamped and cut out the Heart and bow from the Bear Hugs set from Real Red card and stuck it to the bear.


I created some little Real Red flowers for the window box using the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and the tiny flower from the Tree Builder Punch. 


Last I made a little banner to go on the bottom of the card with the sentiment stamped in Basic Black. 




I hope you have enjoyed this week of Bear Hugs, pop back tomorrow for something new....


Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment