Tuesday 12 January 2016

Beautiful Botanical Blooms

Hello and welcome back....

Todays card features the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies and the matching Washi Tape.


I started with a Thick Whisper White base card, I used Thick Whisper White card for the mat as well.


 
I cut the large bloom out of Thick Whisper White card, the leaves are Mint Macaron and Mossy Meadow to match the strips of Washi Tape.

 
I used 3 of the 5 Botanical Gardens Designer Washi Tapes and laid them in strips at the bottom of the card.
 
I then added the leaves and flower and finished off with the Happy Birthday from the Stamp Set And Many More stamped in Mossy Meadow. The mat is attached to the card using dimensionals.

 
 
Love this card so much....
 
 
If you would like to recreate this card all the products are listed below, just click on a product and it will take you to my on-line store.
 


Hope you like, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment