Thursday 14 January 2016

Botanical Blooms Birthday

Hello and welcome back....

Today's card is a little unusual for me as I don't tend to do single layer cards but I am quite happy with how it turned out.

 
I used the Thick Whisper White Card for my base and masked off the edges. The colours I used are Mint Macaron and Hello Honey with some Basic Black thrown in...

 
I stamped the large bloom from the Botanical Blooms Stamp Set in Hello Honey randomly on the card and also did some which I stamped off first before stamping on the card.

 
I did the same with the leaf, then I added the stamped detail to the leaves. I stamped the middle of the flowers in Basic Black and then filled in the spaces with the flower cluster stamp using Hello Honey ink.
 

 
I stamped the Happy Birthday from the And Many More Stamp Set (love this one) and then drew a line around the whole thing using a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.


Loving this colour combo, I think it looks so pretty..
 


I hope you are enjoying this Botanical themed week pop back tomorrow for another gorgeous card.
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment