Friday 1 January 2016

Build A Birthday meets Ballon Celebration

Hello and A Happy New Year...

On the 5th January 2016 our New Spring/Summer Catalogue goes live and today I am going to share a card which gives a sneak peak at a gorgeous stamp set from that catalogue.

 
The base card is Bermuda Bay, with a layer of Tip Top Taupe. I created the side panel using the New Stamp set Balloon Celebration, stamping one of the balloons in Bermuda Bay. Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry and Cucumber Crush.
 

 
I made a mask by stamping the balloon on a sticky note and cutting it out, then covering a balloon before stamping. I used the Tip Top Taupe Marker to draw the strings and the White Gel Pen to do some high lights on the balloons.
 
I stamped the cake stand in Tip Top Taupe and the cake layers in Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Crushed Curry on a piece of Whisper White card and then cut it out. I added it to the card using dimensionals.
 
I stamped the sentiment at the top in Basic Black and added the flags on top which I had stamped on white card and cut out.
 
Finally I added some of the In Colour Blossom Accents to finish it off.
 
All products used are listed below, to order just click on a picture to go to my on-line shop. 



Balloon Celebration Stamp Set 140675

I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy New Year Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment