Wednesday 27 January 2016

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday.....

This weeks box is in keeping with the Bears theme, its the Three Bears Cottage, no sign of Goldilocks though...

 
So here we have Mummy Bear, Daddy Bear and Baby Bear, Daddy Bear has been out fishing and has caught a fish each for tea..... yum yum....

 
To make the house I cut out two pieces of Curvy Keepsake Box, then I put the part with the handle through the Big Shot in the Brick Wall Embossing folder and I put the part with the slot through in the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I masked off the woodgrain and brayered the bricks with Real Red Ink, then I masked off the Bricks and Brayered the woodgrain with Chocolate Chip ink.

 
Then I assembled the box, leaving it flat I then decorated the front and back. For the front I used the small and large oval punches to create a door, then I added some foliage using the Bird Builder Punch and to that I added some tiny flowers from the Tree Builder Punch in Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride and Calypso Coral.

 
To the back I created a little window and did the same with the foliage and flowers, each flower has a tiny spot of glitter in the middle.

 
I stamped and coloured the three bears and added accessories to Mummy Bear. I stamped both sides of the large bears so that when Mummy is holding Baby Bear the arms are coloured both sides.

 
Daddy Bears fishing pole is a cocktail stick with a piece of Bakers Twine attached and three fish stuck to the line.


 
I hope you like this weeks Curvy Keepsake box, all the products used are listed below, if you need anything to recreate this box then just go to my on-line store or send me an e-mail.  



Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

2 comments:

  1. I really really love the design you've come up with, it's so so cute giving the bears a home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I kind of based it on Goldilocks and the Three Bears, it was a lot of fun to create....

    ReplyDelete