Sunday 17 January 2016

More Botanical Beauties

Hello and welcome back....

I have some more Botanical Beauties to share with you today, I am having so much fun with this bundle and I'm really taken with that beautiful flower.

 
The base card is Old Olive and I have added a piece of the Botanical Gardens DSP, I love this one as it was designed to be stamped on, so you can use it as it is or you can add extra details using the matching stamp set.
 
I didn't have any Hello Honey Card left so I cut out the flower in Thick Whisper White card and sponged it with Hello Honey Ink, then I sponged some Cajun Craze Ink in the middle, I did the same for the stamen and finished it with a gem.
 
The leaves are Old Olive and Mellow Moss, they are stamped with the matching stamps for extra detail. The gorgeous Happy Birthday is from the Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set Sky Is The Limit. (a freebie with a £45 spend).

Love the die that makes this beautiful edge.
 
The Botanical Gardens bundle is £46.75 ( a saving of 15% off the regular price) and if you buy the bundle you are eligible to choose a Freebie from the Sal-A-Bration Brochure. You can check it out at my on-line store, just click on a product below.
 



Hope you like Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment