Thursday 21 January 2016

Rose Garden Birthday

Hello and welcome back....

Today I have the second Rose Garden Wonder card to share with you...


This is such a beautiful die, as you know I am not one for the colour red but as this is a rose I decided it had to be done, so here it is in red and blue.


My base card here is Night of Navy with a layer of Chocolate Chip and then Whisper White on top, I cut the rose out of Night of Navy and stuck it to the card using the 2 way glue pen.
 
Same again but using Real Red card stock.
 


 
I made a little banner using the Banner Triple Punch and stamped Happy Birthday in Chocolate Chip. Lastly I added some tiny flowers made with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and popped a tiny pearl in the center.

 
I tend to do Birthday cards because that's what the majority of my cards are used for but the sentiment could quite easily be swapped out for any occasion.

All products used are listed below...
 


Thanks for stopping by, pop back tomorrow for another Rose Wonder card....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment