Friday 8 January 2016

Shadow Box Anniversary Card and Gift Box

Hello and welcome back....

Today I have another Shadow Box Card to share with you, it's an Anniversary card I made for my Best Friend and her Hubby of 21 Years.

 
This is the box, it measures 16cm x 16cm x 2cm. I used Island Indigo card, 1 piece 7 7/8"  and I piece 7 3/4" square , scored at 3/4" each side.

 
I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch to create the tag.

 
Lastly I wrapped some ribbon around and finished with a bow.
 
 
I made the shadow box with a piece of 12" x 12" Whisper White Card, in the center I layered Island Indigo and Pool Party card and a piece of Whisper White card which I punched out a Heart and added a photo of the couple behind it.

 
I wrapped some Island Indigo ribbon around the outside of the box finishing with a bow, then I made a little banner using the stamp from the Number of Years Stamp Set and the flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and some Candy Dots.

 
The Happy Anniversary is also from the Number of Years Stamp Set, stamped in Island Indigo.

 
Inside the card I stamped Happy 21st Anniversary using the stamps from the Number of Years Stamp set, I am loving this one already....


 
Really happy with how this turned out hope the recipients like it as much as I do...

I have listed the products used below, for easy ordering click on a product to go to my on-line store.


Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment