Tuesday 23 February 2016

Birthday Bouquet - Day 2

Hello and welcome back ...

Today I have a very pretty balloon card to share with you...



The Stampin'Up! Designer Series Paper is double sided and this card uses one of the double designs, the balloons are on one side and the confetti is on the other. My base card is Thick Whisper White Card followed by a layer of Mint Macaron followed by a layer of DSP.


The middle panel is a layer of Mint Macaron and then a layer of DSP (the reverse side) which is then stuck onto the main card.


The sentiment is from the stamp set You're So Lovely, stamped on Whisper White in Mint Macaron. I have used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch to shape two of the corners and then mounted it on to Mint Macaron Card and then shaped the corners to match. You can't see from the photo but I have used my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add glitter to the balloons, its really pretty in real life...lol

Product List

If you would like to order any of the products used just click on any of the product pictures above or contact me to place an order for you.

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment