Saturday 27 February 2016

Birthday Bouquet Day 6 Cute Notepads

Hello and welcome back..

I am not very good at using up my Designer Series Paper (although I am getting better) so when it retires I usually end up with lots that as a Demonstrator I can't really use. So I am always looking for ways to use it up and one of the ways I have found is to make notebooks, I love making notebooks and pads of all shapes and sizes, one of my favourite pieces of equipment is my Zutter Bind-It-All. But today's little notepads are so easy.....



These little notepads are 3 1/4" x 4" and I purchased them from Wilkinsons for 18p each...awesome.


For each one I cut a piece of DSP to size and stuck it to the front using a Stampin'Up Glue Stick. For this one I used my Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush to add a shimmer to all of the balloons. Then I made a little banner and stamped the sentiment. I used  a Mint Macaron and a Pool Party marker to colour the stamp. Then I used the balloon stamp from Honeycomb Happiness to make a balloon which I then stuck to the front.


For this one I used the cute ice cream cones, I stamped the sentiment in Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride and Soft Suede, then I stamped and cut out the cone from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set and added it to the front.


For these two I used the floral patterns from the pack.



For this one I added a little banner with my name on and a Botanical Garden Jewel Embellishment. I made some matching pens to with them but forgot to photograph them...DOH!!  These would make great little gifts for pretty well anyone, I mean who doesn't love a cute notepad!!!


Product List
I hope you have enjoyed today's project, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment