Wednesday 24 February 2016

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday - Birthday Bouquet

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday...

This weeks Curvy Keepsake Box has been made with the gorgeous Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper with a little bit of Honeycomb Happiness thrown in.....



This paper is just so pretty, it makes beautiful boxes, here I have used the one which looks a bit like confetti for the boxes.


 I cut out the pieces using the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die and assembled the boxes.


Then I made some tags by cutting some Mint Macaron card and some of the DSP and by using the Curvy Corner Trio Punch I have made a really cute shaped tag. I stamped and coloured in the Ice Cream Cone from the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set and added it to the tag with dimensionals.



Then I used White Bakers Twine to attach them to the boxes. 



Product List

Hope you like this weeks boxes, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment