Wednesday 10 February 2016

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday....

This weeks box is in keeping with the Bloomin' Heart theme and is a Valentine Gift Box filled with Heart shaped chocolates.....mmmm yum yum.



The basic curvy keepsake box is cut out of Real Red card, before assembly I stamped the side with the handle with the heart in versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder, it looks so pretty on the red background.


On the other side I stamped the sentiment in versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder, so when assembled the box has two hearts and two sentiments.



For the tags I punched out two hearts using the Sweetheart Punch and stamped flowers in versamark and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.


I punched holes in the tags and added some bakers twine to attach them to the box.


Really pleased with how these came out, its a lot of heat embossing but well worth it I think.

I have listed all the products I used to make these boxes below, if you would like to order anything just click on the shopping trolley at the top of my blog or on any of the products below.



I hope you like this weeks curvy keepsake box, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment