Thursday 4 February 2016

Honeycomb Happiness - Congrats its a Boy.

Hello and welcome back...

Today I have a really adorable Baby card to share with you.



How cute is this....   My base card is Thick Whisper White, with layer of whisper White on top. Then I have put a piece of Cherry On Top DSP on top.


I stamped the bird and the balloon in Basic Black and then coloured them in with Pool Party ink. I added the white detail on the balloon with a white gel pen.


I stamped the sentiment from Perfect Pairings in Pool Party and added It's A Boy using the Alphabet Rotary Stamp. I put the bird and the balloon on with dimensionals.


Love how versatile this stamp set is and we are not finished yet.....

All products used are listed below.



Hope you like, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment