Friday 5 February 2016

Honeycomb Happiness Congratulations

Hello and welcome back....

I have such a fun card to share with you today featuring the Sale-A-Bration FREE stamp set Honeycomb Happiness.



What a cute bunch this lots are.... 
My base card is Thick Whisper White, mmm I know I love this stuff, with a layer of Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper, love this paper stack too....


I used the Circles Collection framelits to create my little frame and cut a large circle out of Whisper White card, a medium circle out of Crushed Curry card and a smaller circle out of Whisper White for stamping on.( Numbers 5,6,& 7, where smallest is number 1)
To stamp the birds I created masks of the birds so that I could overlap them. I stamped the bird onto sticky notes and cut them out, so each time I stamped a bird I covered with a mask and stamped the next and so on.


I used the Congratulations from the Free stamp set Sky Is The Limit and added the From All Of Us from the Stamp Set Crazy About You, stamped in Basic Black.


Pretty cute, it would be great as a birthday card too.

Check out the products I used below.




Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment