Sunday 7 February 2016

Honeycomb Happiness Day 7

Hello and welcome back.....

Today is the last day of Honeycomb Happiness (sad face) I could go on and on as I have only scratched the surface of this gorgeous stamp set......
So on to today's card..


I so love this little bird and it will only be available until the end of March so if you love it like I do then you need to get it soon..


The card base is Thick Whisper White and then I have used a piece of Whisper White which I have brayered with Soft Sky on the top and Pear Pizzazz on the bottom. The sentiment is from the stamp set Teeny Tiny Sentiments which I stamped on Whisper White and cut out with the Word Window Punch.


I stamped the bird in Basic Black and brayered over it with Daffodil Delight, then I did shading with Crushed Curry and a dauber. I coloured the beak and feet with a Pumpkin Pie Marker and added a tiny dot of White Gel Pen to the eyes.


I used another Free stamp set for the background, Flowering Fields, it has some really pretty flowers, I stamped them in Pear Pizzazz and then went over the different types with a different green for each one. I used Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green and Always Artichoke. For the yellow flowers I went over the flower with Crushed Curry and coloured them in with Daffodil Delight and then I went over the petals with a White Gel Pen. 


I used Always Artichoke to create the darker stems and the White Gel Pen to create the white puffy flowers. Lastly I added two butterflies which I had stamped in Basic Black and coloured in with Pacific Point and Marina Mist ink.



I put the Curvy Keepsake Boxes next to the card to show how different the birds can look by stamping them in a different colour..... I think the ones on the boxes are my favourite... which are yours?

I have listed all the products used below...



I hope you have enjoyed this week of Honeycomb Happiness pop back tomorrow for something New...
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Creating X

No comments:

Post a Comment