Tuesday 2 February 2016

Honeycomb Happiness Easter

Hello and welcome back...

Today I have a really cute Easter card to share with you made using the Honeycomb Happiness Stamp Set.

My base card is Thick Whisper White with a layer of Whisper White on top, then a layer of Crushed Curry card and finally another layer of Whisper White, you don't have to do all these layers but I really like it.


I used the Hello You Thinlits to cut out the Happy from Crushed Curry card and stuck it on the front using Stampin'Up!s 2-Way Glue Pen. Then I stamped the Easter from the Crazy About You Stamp Set also in Crushed Curry.


I stamped the bird in Crushed Curry down in the corner so he is peeking around the card and lastly I spritzed Wink of Stella gold glitter over the card using my spritzer. 


Love how clean and simple this is but also really cute.

To order simply click on the link below to go to my on-line store...




Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment