Monday 1 February 2016

Honeycomb Happiness

Hello and welcome back...

This weeks I am going to be making projects featuring this gorgeous little stamp set called Honeycomb Happiness.



Don't be fooled by it's simplicity it is an awesome set to play with.... and not only that it could be yours FREE with a spend of £45 during Sale-A-Bration......

So on to today's card, what I love about Stampin'Up! is they always put examples of how you could use the products and this card is a case of the one in the brochure, tweaked a little, as you do....



My base card is Bermuda Bay, with a piece of Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper (DSP) and a piece of Whisper White card on top.



I used the Happy Birthday from another Free set called Perfect Pairings, I stamped the Happy Birthday in Real Red and the To You in Basic Black.


I stamped the Bird on a separate piece of Whisper White and coloured it in with Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie markers. I cut him out and attached him to the card with Dimensionals.


I did the same with the balloon, but coloured it with Pool Party ink before attaching it to the card with a dimensional. Lastly I added some tiny hearts that I punched out of Real Red card using the Confetti Hearts Border Punch.

Sale-A-Bration is a great time to order, for every £45 you spend from either the Current Catalogue or the Spring/Summer Catalogue you get to choose a FREE product from the Sale_a_Bration Brochure, just check it out on-line or e-mail me for more info.




So if you ordered all of the above its you could receive both of the featured stamp sets totally Free.
Thanks for stopping by, pop back tomorrow for more Honeycomb Happiness...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment