Wednesday 2 March 2016

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday - Balloon Celebration

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday,

This week's box was inspired by the Disney Pixar Film UP, partly because of all the balloons and also because I was asked to make a card based on it which I will be sharing tomorrow....

How fun is this...


So I started off by cutting out the curvy keepsake box from Soft Sky.


Then I stamped the cloud from the stamp set Sprinkles of Life, I stamped it in Soft Sky and then went over them with my white gel pen.



The balloons I punched out using the new Balloon Bouquet Punch and then stamped them with the matching Balloon Celebration Stamp set. Then I attached them to wires and attached them to the box.


I used one of the houses from the retired stamp set Holiday Home and stamped it in Basic Black and then coloured it in using my blender pen. I then attached them to the box using dimensionals.

Product List
To order any of the products just click on the picture above to go to my on-line store....


So I hope you like this week's Curvy Keepsake Box, Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment