Saturday 26 March 2016

Easter Bunny Fun

Hello and welcome back..

Today's card is a little bit of fun, anyone who knows me knows I love Punch Art, its just so much fun. So today's card is a Punch Art Bunny Easter Card.



So how cute is this little fellow..... The base card is Pool Party.



To make the bunny I used the 2 1/2" circle punch for the head, the Large and small Oval Punches for the Ears and the small Oval cut down for the nose. The eyes and whiskers I have added by hand using a Basic Black marker,


I used the Banner Punch to make the banner and used Whisper White Bakers Twine to hang it.


I inked up just the Easter of the Happy Easter stamp from the Easter Lamb stamp set and stamped it on a piece of Whisper White card and rounded the corners with the corner punch.

Product List

I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment