Monday 14 March 2016

Number Of Years Day 1 - Birthday / Anniversary Cards

Hello and welcome back to a New week...

This week is all about the Stamp Set Number of Years and the matching Large Number Framelits.... Today I have two cards to share which are basically the same but one is a Birthday card and the other is an Anniversary card.



The base card is Bermuda Bay with a layer of Blackberry Bliss and then a layer of Whisper White. Across the Whisper White layer I have added tree strips of Bohemian Designer Washi Tape.

I cut out the number 6 using the Large Numbers Framelits Dies out of Bermuda Bay card and used my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add some sparkle to it. I stuck it on to the card using dimensionals.


I stamped the Happy from the Number Of Years stamp set in Bermuda Bay at the top.


And the Birthday also from the Number Of Years stamp set at the bottom.



I made this card in exactly the same way just changing Birthday to Anniversary.

All products used are listed below just click on a picture to go to my on-line store, I have added the codes for both the Number of Years bundle and the individual items. Buying the bundle will save you 15% off the regular price so its worth considering.

Product List


If you like today's card please click on the follow button.
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X 

No comments:

Post a Comment