Wednesday 20 April 2016

Birthday Blooms / Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday,

This weeks box is just so pretty, its using the gorgeous Birthday Blooms Stamp Set and the fabby Curvy Keepsake Box, which I am happy to say is carrying on to the New catalogue....Yay.



I started off with the basic Curvy Keepsake Box cut out of thick Whisper White card.


I masked off the top and bottom of each side and then stamped the image in Basic Black on all four sides.


I used Soft sky ink and a blender pen to colour in the flower on one of the boxes, and Cucumber Crush and Garden Green for the leaves.


For the second box I used Blushing Bride and Pink Pirouette markers for the flower and Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi for the leaves.


I made some tags with some Whisper White card and the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black and then added some dots and flowers.


I used some Whisper White Organza Ribbon and some Silver Ribbon attached to the tag and then used a tiny peg to attach it to the box.

Product List

Aren't they gorgeous, I love them, I hope you like them too...
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment