Monday 18 April 2016

Birthday Blooms Day 1

Hello and welcome back....

This week I am going to be sharing projects made with the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set, this is such a beautiful stamp set, I have already used it a number of times, check out this post Here.



The base card is Thick Whisper White, with another layer of Whisper White on top, I stamp the little cluster of dots in Basic Black before sticking it to the base card.



Next I have a layer of basic Black and on top of this is the final layer of Whisper white.


I have stamped the image in Basic black and then coloured it in with Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi and Crushed Curry.


I stuck the piece of card with the image onto the Basic Black card and them pooped it on to the base card with dimensionals. I also added Happy Birthday after I had photographed the card, I put Happy in the top left corner and Birthday in the bottom right corner.

Product List

I hope you like the first card of the week, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment