Saturday 23 April 2016

Birthday Blooms Day 6 Watercolour Tags

Hello and welcome back....

Today I have been playing with my ink pads doing the acrylic block technique and having lots of fun and getting very inky fingers...



I thought I would make some gift tags using the water colour Acrylic block technique, I love how you always get something different no matter how you do the same thing each time.


Each tag has two colours, they look a lot better in real life, the photos are not very good.



I used matching colour tones for all but the Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie one, I just really liked the two colours together.


These have to be my favourite two Bermuda Bay and Pool Party and Pacific Point and Tempting Turquoise. I love experimenting with different colours so I end up with lots of pieces of card which I can use later on in different projects.


I cut the pieces into tags using the tag topper punch and then stamped the flower onto each one using Basic Black ink, some I added a sentiment also from the same stamp set. 






I also made some book marks, these were made using the same techmique but using three colours instead of two.



I used Thick bakers Twine through the holes and after I tied it I then undid the strings so you end up with lots of wavy strings which looks kind of fun.

Product List

I just love the beautiful colours, I hope you do too, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment