Sunday 24 April 2016

Birthday Blooms Day 7 Celebrate You

Hello and welcome back...

Its the last day of Birthday Blooms and I have a pretty water colour card to share with you...



The card base is Melon Mambo and I have used the corner rounder to round all the corners, then I have stamped the flowers from Birthday Blossoms around the edge of the card base in Melon Mambo.


Then I have a layer of Whisper White card which I have stamped the flowers in Basic Black in the corners and then I have coloured them in using a paint brush, water and ink.


I stamped the sentiment from Birthday Blossoms in the top right corner in Basic Black. For the main image I stamped the flower in Versamark ink on a piece of Whisper White and then sprinkled on White Embossing Powder, then heat embossed the image. Then I water coloured the flower with an Aqua Painter and Melon Mambo Ink and the leaves with Pear Pizzazz Ink and then cut the image out. Then I stuck it onto the card using dimensionals.

Product List

I hope you have enjoyed this weeks projects, thanks for stopping by...
Pop back tomorrow for something New....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment