Monday 11 April 2016

Day 1 Birthday Blossoms - Celebrate You

Hello and welcome back...

This week I am making cards with the Birthday Blossoms stamp set. 



I made two versions of the same card, just changing where the flowers are and adding some ribbon, I can't decide which I like the most, both are so pretty.


The base card is Calypso Coral, not a colour I have used that much of but I really like it and it matches the layer of Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper. I love the fact that Stampin' Up! list all the co-ordinating colours on the front of the paper pack, it makes it so easy.



The next layer is Whisper White and I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black in the bottom corner, I love the sentiment and the font.


For the flowers I stamped them on Whisper White card and then coloured them in with a So Saffron and Calypso Coral marker and then cut them out and did the same with the leaves but using a Pear Pizzazz marker.



The little cluster of dots are from the Birthday Blooms stamps set and I stamped them in Basic Black.

I have coloured in the flowers and leaves using the marker and then I have created highlights with the same marker.

 The ribbon is Whisper White Stitched Satin Ribbon.

Product List

I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment