Monday 25 April 2016

Day 1 Punch Art Week.

Hi there and welcome back....

This week is all about Punch Art and Paper Piecing, if you are a regular follower of my blog you will know that I love punch Art, it is a little time consuming but so much fun.

I am starting off the week with a Paper Piecing card which I made for a friend.



Obviously the little girl loves Frozen, so that had to be the theme of the card, so I decided to make Elsa, Anna and Olaf, she also wanted the little girls photo on the card so it is a little more crowded than I would normally like.


I cut out all the pieces using my Silhouette Cameo using Stampin' Up! card stock and sponged around the edges of each piece before assembling them. I used the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush on Elsa's dress for that extra bit of sparkle, it looks so pretty.


I used the Oval Collection Framelits to create a frame for the picture and also the Curvy Corner Trio Punch to shape the corners of the frame. ( This punch is retiring at the end of May so check out the retired list as it may be on Sale).



To create the Happy and Birthday banners I used the Number of Years Stamp Set and the Large Numbers Framelits and some Pacific Point Ink. I also used the Framelits to cut the number 4 out of silver card.


I added some snowflakes which I covered in Wink of Stella Glitter and popped them on the card with dimensionals.

I have listed all the products used below, to order just click on the picture to go directly to my on-line store, you will also find the retired list with the reduced prices here as well.

Product List
Paper piecing does use a lot of different card stock, I tend to use up my scraps of card when doing this sort of thing. I have a large scraps box and a small scrap box which is ideal when it comes to Punch Art.



I hope you like today's card pop back tomorrow for more Punch Art fun.
Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment