Tuesday 12 April 2016

Day 2 Birthday Blossoms meets Everything Eleanor

Hello and welcome back...

I love the colours of today's card, they are all from the Subtles Collection...



The base card is Thick Whisper White with a layer of Pool Party on top, then I have a layer of Whisper White which I have put through the Big Shot in the Brick Wall Embossing Folder.



I stamped the flower in Basic Black and then coloured them in with a Pool Party marker, then I went over the flower again to create highlights using the same marker. I did the same with the leaves using a Pear Pizzazz marker. The middle of the flower is So Saffron.


I stamped the beautiful flourish from Everything Eleanor on to the Whisper White wall and then added the flowers using dimensionals and the leaves using Tombow glue. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black and made it into a little banner and popped it on the card with dimensionals. Lastly I added some tiny gems, like little drops of dew to the card.

Product List

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment