Wednesday 13 April 2016

Day 3 Birthday Blossoms / Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday...

This weeks box is just soooo pretty I love it....



I started off with a Whisper White Curvy Keepsake Box, I like to use the Thick Whisper White card stock. I assembled the box in the normal way.



Then I cut out two of the hearts using the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits dies out of the normal Whisper White card. I then sponged them with Pear Pizzazz ink and suck them to the side with the slot in the top. It will overhang which is fine as you will then trim it down, leaving this beautiful pattern on two of the sides.





I stamped the flowers and leaves in Basic Black on Whisper White card and then cut them out. I coloured the flowers in using a Blushing Bride Marker for the petals and a So Saffron Marker for the center. For the leaves I used a Pear Pizzazz Marker. I then stuck these to the other two sides using Tombow glue.


I added some tiny Pearls and some Wink Of Stella Glitter to finish them off.

Product List

I hope you like this week's Curvy Keepsake Box, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment