Thursday 14 April 2016

Day 4 Birthday Blossoms - Celebrate You

Hello and welcome back....

I have such a pretty card to share with you today....



I am really warming to the colour Watermelon Wonder I am using it more and more, I have used it here as the base card with a layer of Whisper White on top.


I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black, I just love this font and the sentiments in this stamp set.


I stamped the small flowers onto the Whisper White card and coloured them with a Crushed Curry marker and a little Watermelon Wonder in the center.



The larger flower and the leaves I stamped on a separate piece of Whisper White and cut them out, then coloured them with Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry  and Pear Pizzazz markers.

Product List

Hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment