Thursday 7 April 2016

Day 4 Picture Perfect - Stunning Starfish

Hello and welcome back....

Today's card is again using the stunning Starfish stamp from the Picture Perfect stamp set, I think this is such a beautiful image.



 I have created a kind of collage with some stamps from some of my favourite sets.


I have used the Light house from the set From Land To Sea, several stamps from the By The Tide stamp set and a couple from The Open Sea Stamp set. The colours I have used are Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Pacific Point, Basic Grey, Soft Suede and Sahara Sand.


The base card is Pacific Point with a layer of Whisper White on top. I stamped the Starfish on to Whisper White and cut it out then added it to the card with dimensionals.


I added a few of the tiny pearls to the card for some depth and texture.


Lastly I made a little Birthday banner with the sentiment from the Birthday Blooms stamp set.

Product List

If you like my blog and follow it regularly please click on the join me button I would be very grateful.
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment