Saturday 9 April 2016

Day 6 Picture Perfect - Note Card Set

Hello and welcome back...

Today I have a really pretty set of Note Cards to share with you, made using the gorgeous Picture Perfect stamp set.



I used the Note Cards and Envelopes from Stampin' Up! they cost £5.50 for 20 and are ready scored and are just perfect for things like this. They come in Whisper White and Crumb Cake.


The colours for this card were Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Watermelon Wonder, then I stamped some Gorgeous Grunge in the background, stamping off before stamping on the card.


The colours here are Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point.


 Here I used Hello Honey and Tip Top Taupe.


The colours here are Calypso Coral and Watermelon Wonder.


For the flower I used Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo, for the leaves I used Pear Pizazz, Wild Wasabi and Garden Green.


For the final card I used Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Watermelon Wonder and for the leaves Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow.

Product List


I hope you enjoyed today's project, remember you can order all your Stampin' Up! products direct from my online store 24/7 so please stop by.
Thanks and Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment