Saturday 21 May 2016

Day 6 The Wilderness Awaits meets the Wetlands

Hello and welcome back....

Today's card features two fabulous stamp sets The Wilderness Awaits and the Wetland stamp set, both brilliant on their own but awesome together....lol



Don't they go well together, the Goose is from the Wetlands set and the Duck is from the Wilderness set.



The base card here is Cajun Craze and is approx 18cm x 15cm (just smaller than A5) I stamped around the edge of this with the Grasses stamp from the Wetlands set in Cajun Craze.


The next layer is Soft Sky followed by Whisper White. On the Whisper White layer I stamped the tuft of grass under the duck (without the duck) three times across the bottom of the card. 



I stamped the Goose and the Duck on a separate piece of card and cut them out. I added some colour using my Aqua Painter and then popped them on the card with dimensionals.


I stamped Happy Birthday in Cajun Craze at the top and added some clouds using the stamp from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set. Finally I added some water at the bottom of the card and put some reflections in it using my White Gel pen.

Product List

Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment