Saturday 7 May 2016

Day 6 Love Lego - Awesome Gift / Treat Bags

Hello and welcome back....

Today I have some really easy but totally awesome Lego Gift Bags or Treat Bags to share with you, they would be great for both.



You could make the bag entirely but you can get these easily and cheaply so it depends on how much time you have. I bought these bags a while ago so I only had the blue and white ones left. But I actually prefer the white bags dressed up...


The tags were made in the same way as the one on the Curvy Keepsake Box (Wednesdays post), I downloaded the Free Lego font and printed out the names on to Whisper White card. I cut them out leaving the black border and stuck them on to Daffodil Delight Card. I cut around this leaving a thin yellow border and stuck it on to the Real Red Tag.


The dots on the Blue bag are 2 1/2" circles, sponged around the edges and popped on to the bag with dimensionals.


For the Red bag I cut a piece of card to fit the front of the bag leaving a thin white border, sponged around the edges and then stuck it to the bag. For the dots on the red bag I used a 2" circle punch, sponged them with Real Red ink and put them on the bags with dimensionals. I really love the name tags, using the Lego font makes all the difference..

Product List

I hope you have enjoyed todays project, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment