Saturday 28 May 2016

Day 6 New In Colours - Choo Choo Treat Train

Hello and welcome back....

I have a really cute project to share with you today, It's using the NEW In Colours for 2016 - 2018 and its just so much fun....



I originally saw this on Pinterest, but hadn't gotten around to making it, but when I saw the New In Colours I thought what a great way to show them all together.


I love these cute little Train Carriages and they were not that hard to make.


First you make a little box, I used a piece that was 4 1/4" x 2 1/2".
On the 4 1/4" sided score at 1 1/8" and 3 1/8", on the 2 1/2" side score at 1/2" and 2".



The sides of the carriage are cut using a frame from the Chalk Talk Framelits (now retired but the Tags and Labels Framelits would work just as well). You stick one either side of the box piece.


The wheels are made using the 3/4" circle Punch and the 1/2" circle Punch, layered and then added to the sides using dimensionals.



The circles on the sides are the 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches and I stamped the tiny butterfly from the stamp set Grateful Bunch on to the 1 1/4" circle before adding it to the carriage with dimensionals.



I used the Word Window punch to make the hitch front and back so that I could attach all the carriages together using brads.

Product List

I hope you like today's project, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment