Sunday 1 May 2016

Day 7 Punch Art Week

Hi there and welcome back...

I am finishing the week with another adorable card, it's a super cute Deer card. I am working away from home at the moment and staying with a friend, the journey to work is very pretty countryside and apparently there are a lot of deer to be seen, I have been here 8 weeks now and have not seen a single one so I thought I would make my own...lol



He is such a sweet little thing and made totally with Stampin'Up Punches. The background has been stamped using Gorgeous Grunge and Timeless Textures using Soft Suede and Pear Pizzazz inks.


The punches used are as follows :
Head - Ornament Punch
Ears - Festive Flower Builder Punch
Antlers - Tree Builder Punch
Muzzle - Small Oval Punch
Nose - Heart from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack ( cut top of heart off)
Chest - 1 1/4" Circle Punch 
Body - Large Oval Punch
Legs - 1 1/4" strip of card.
Feet - Small Oval Punch ( cut down)
Eyes - Tree Builder Punch ( rain drop)


The flower is the Petite Petals Punch ( cut one in white) and the tiny flower from the Tree Builder Punch (cut one in yellow). I snipped in between each petal and each scallop before hand embossing with a ball tool to give it dimension.


I used my White Gel Pen to add highlights to different parts of the body.


Lastly I made a little Happy Birthday Banner using the sentiment from the Birthday Blossoms stamp set. I shaped it with a bone folder before adding it to the card.

Product List

I hope you have enjoyed this week of Punch Art, pop back next week for something new..
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment