Monday 9 May 2016

Love Lego - Mini Figure in a card.

Hello and welcome back....

Love Lego has spilled over into another week, I wanted to make this card but couldn't because I couldn't find the sweet treat cups, I looked everywhere to no avail, so I stopped looking and guess what I found them......lol. So this is the last Lego card / project for a while....



I used the Circle Card Thinlits to create the card (sadly this is retiring so if you like it you need to get it soon ie before 31st May). My base card is Pacific Point, with a layer of Real Red on the front and a piece of Cherry On Top DSP behind. I also used the same DSP to go around the Sweet Treat Cup.


I made the name in the way as in previous posts, but after sticking it on the yellow and cutting around it I did the same with some Real Red card as well leaving a thin border of colour.


Here you can see the piece of DSP which I stamped with Happy Birthday, Hoo Ray and some stars.


 The Sweet Treat Cup just fits a Lego Mini Figure in it, which is awesome...lol


I stamped Happy Birthday from the Number of Years stamp set in Basic Black and made an envelope using the Envelope Punch Board to go with it.

Product List

Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment