Tuesday 31 May 2016

Love Punch Art Day 2 Lego Birthday

Hello and welcome back....

Have you ever looked at the expressions on Lego Mini Figure heads? There are in fact quite a few, which led me to make this cute card.



I started with a Pacific Point Card Base 13 cm x 26 cm folded in half it makes a 13 cm x 13 cm square card. I then added a 12 cm x 12 cm Daffodil Delight mat.



Then I cut four Real Red squares 5 1/2 cm x 5 1/2 cm and rounded the corners with the Project Life Corner rounder and stuck them to the Daffoldil Delight layer.



The heads are all basically the same except for their faces. I started with a Daffodil Delight rectangle 5 cm x 4 cm and rounded the corners, then I went around each one with a Basic Black marker. Next I added the bit at the top and bottom, 2 cm x 1 cm and 3 cm x 1 cm again going around the edges with a black marker. The eyes are the 1/4" Circle punch. The sunglasses and the open mouth I cut out of black card, the rest is drawn on using a black marker.



I made a little Birthday Banner using the Happy Birthday from the stamp set Remembering Your Birthday, stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White and matted onto Pacific Point.

Product List


I hope you enjoyed today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment