Monday 23 May 2016

New In Colours Day 1

Hello and welcome back....

This week is all about the New In Colours, first though we have to say goodbye to the 2014-2016 In Colours... These colours will no longer be available after 31st May 2016 so if you love them you need to get them now.....


But that means we get five NEW In Colours for 2016-2018 and they are gorgeous...


As Demonstrators we are able to get hold of products from the NEW Catalogue before it goes live on 1st June 2016, which means we can get samples ready to show customers on launch day....its all very exciting....

So for Day 1 I thought I would make a set of Note Cards....



I love the Note Card packs from Stampin'Up! as you get 20 cards and envelopes ready for you to add a design to its so quick and easy to make up a gift or just a Thank You card.


The stamp set I have used here is called Flowering Flourishes, this is one of my favorites, I have also added a butterfly from the stamp set Grateful Bunch. Here it is in Dapper Denim.


The Thank You is from the stamp set An Open Heart, here it is in Flirty Flamingo.


I made a little bag for the Note Card set to go in, using Sweet Sugarplum. Flirty Flamingo and Peakaboo Peach card and check out that gorgeous Ruched Ribbon it is just beautiful.



I hope you agree that the NEW In Colours are just amazing, and I know I am going to love using them....


Product List

Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment