Tuesday 24 May 2016

New In Colours Day 2

Hello and welcome back.....

Today I have a set of In Colour cards to share with you...



These would make a lovely gift packaged in one of the Glassine Gift Bags, they fit five cards and envelopes perfectly, and because they are opaque you get a little glimpse of what is inside.


And inside are five Birthday Cards in the beautiful NEW In Colours, I used the Stamp Definitely Dahlia for the main image and some Gorgeous Grunge around the edges.



Here it is in Dapper Denim...



And Emerald Envy...

And Peekaboo Peach....

And Flirty Flamingo...

And last but not least Sweet Sugarplum.....


The little bumblebee came from an old retired stamp set, but there is a cute new Bumblebee in the Stamp set Touches of Texture (143251), which I can't wait to get my hands on....lol



The NEW catalogue goes live on 1st June 2016, it will be available to look at online but if you would like a copy them please contact me and I will get one to you, I much prefer to sit down with a cup of tea and take my time to browse through a paper copy of the catalogue...

Product List

I hope you like, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment