Tuesday 17 May 2016

The Wilderness Awaits Day 2 - A Foxy Thank You Card

Hey there and welcome back....

Today's card features the Fox image and he is just gorgeous, I have teamed it with the fabulous "Wonderland" trees and also the awesome "Lovely As A Tree".



 The base card is Chocolate Chip with a layer of Delightful Dijon on top.



The Fox has been stamped on a separate piece of Whisper White coloured in and cut out. I used my Aqua Painter, Soft Suede and Cajun Craze inks to water colour him then I used a Cajun Craze marker to do some shading. I used a Garden Green Marker to colour in the grass he is sitting in.



For the background I masked off the bottom of the card and stamped the beautiful trees from the Wonderland Stamp set. Then I water coloured the bottom part with Garden Green ink and an Aqua Painter, I did the same with the sky but using Soft Sky ink.



I stamped the Thank You from An Open Heart stamp set in Basic Black and punched it out with the Word Window Punch and popped it on the card with dimensionals.



I stamped the leaves from Lovely As A Tree on to some Whisper White and Coloured them with My Aqua Painter and Garden Green ink, then I cut them out and stuck them to the card.

Product List
Only a few more days until the NEW Catalogue so check out my on-line store for retiring products at a discount...

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment