Thursday 19 May 2016

The Wilderness Awaits Day 4 - Foxy Birthday Card

Hello and welcome back...

Today's card is a really simple but very beautiful card, again featuring the gorgeous image of the Fox. Apologies for the poor photos I'm not sure what happened!!! the card is much richer in colour....



The base card here is Crumb Cake with another layer of Crumb Cake which I have stamped on.

I sponged around the edges of the Crumb Cake mat with Soft Suede ink, then I stamped one of the border images from the Chalk Lines Stamp Set in Basic Black three times at the top of the card.


I stamped the image of the Fox in the middle and water coloured it using Cajun Craze ink and an Aqua Painter.



I added some score lines above and below the Fox and then wound some Linen Thread around five times and ended with a knot. Then I made a Birthday Banner using the sentiment from the You're So Lovely stamp set (omitting the stars), its hard to see but I added some white gel pen high lights to the words.

Product List


I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment