Friday 20 May 2016

The Wilderness Awaits Day 5 Doggy Congratulations

Hello and welcome back....

Today's card features the gorgeous Dog from the stamp set The Wilderness Awaits.... with a little bit of Wetlands thrown in....lol



I am so loving this set, in fact both this set and the Wetlands set are a firm favourite.. so I am a Happy Bunny knowing that both of these set are in the New Stampin'Up! catalogue due out 1st June.....  :)


The base card for this one is Crumb Cake with a layer of Early Espresso and then Whisper White. I used the 2 1/2" circle punch to create a mask to which I brayered Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry, I then added a 1" circle to mask out the sun and brayered Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze over. I removed the 1" circle and stamped the grasses from the Wetlands set in Basic Black. Then I removed the larger mask.



I stamped the dog in Basic Black overlapping the coloured area and then stamped him again on a separate piece of Whisper White and cut him out. I then stuck over the stamped image on the card. The sentiment is from the stamp set Curly Cute (retired), but you could use any sentiment with this card.



I layered a piece of Burlap Ribbon across the bottom of the card and then layered the Whisper White card which I had shaped using the scallop border punch on top.


Product List

I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment