Friday 17 June 2016

Day 5 Foxy Friends - Rocket Raccoon

Hello and welcome back...

Today's card features a really cute little Raccoon, made using the Foxy Friends Stamp Set and matching Fox Builder Punch.



The base card is Smoky Slate with a layer of Basic Grey and then a layer of A Little Foxy DSP.


I stamped the trees in Wild Wasabi and then cut them out using the Perfect Pines Framelits and then stuck them to the card.


I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set Birthday Blossoms in Basic Black.


I stamped the Raccoon in Smoky Slate, with the stripes an face markings in Basic Grey, then I punched out the parts using the Fox Builder Punch.


I popped him n the card using dimensionals and then I stamped some of the tiny mushrooms on to the DSP.

Product List
All products are available to buy from my On-Line store, just click on any picture to go straight there.




I hope you like, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

1 comment:

  1. The little mushrooms are the cutest - they'd be so lovely on some tags on stamped as a background too, thanks for sharing! :^)

    ReplyDelete