Monday 13 February 2017

Bumblebee Blooms

Hey there and welcome back...

I am so happy to share today's card, it features one of my favourite things....Bumble Bees...I don't know why but I just adore them!!

I have used two stamp sets on this card, Birthday Blooms (main Catalogue) and Dragonfly Dreams (New in the Spring/Summer Catalogue).



The base card is Wild Wasabi, I stamped the flower image on to Whisper White card and then water coloured the image with Wild Wasabi for the leaves, Pink Pirouette for the petals and Crushed Curry for the Stamen.


I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black and stamped the Bumble Bees in Basic Black on a separate piece of Whisper White card and fussy cut them out. There is a matching die set which you can use to cut them out but I wanted a close cut.


I added them to the card using dimensionals and added some Wink of Stella to the wings to make them sparkle.


Below is a list of products used to create this card, if you would like to order anything just click on a product and it will take you to my online store...Thank You..

Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
£9.00


See you next time with another beautiful card.
Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment