Friday 5 May 2017

Hello and welcome back...

For today's card I used the stamp set A Beautiful Ride and teamed it with a (non Stampin'Up!) VW Camper Van stamp, this was a commission for a collegue who was going on Holiday with a friend in her VW Camper Van and it was the friends birthday....



The base card is Tempting Turquoise with a layer of Melon Mambo and a layer of Crushed Curry.

I stamped the sentiment in all three colours, using the markers to ink up the stamp.


I did the same with the Happy Birthday and the balloons...


I stamped the Camper Van on to Very Vanilla card and cut it out. Then I stamped it again on to Pool Party card and cut out just the bottom section which I attached to the first piece.


I coloured the wheels Black and used a metallic silver pen to colour the Wheel Hub Caps and Bumpers.

I have listed all the Stampin'Up products used below, all of which are available from my on-line store...
Product List
Beautiful Ride Photopolymer Stamp Set
Beautiful Ride Photopolymer Stamp Set
[140738]
£15.00



Thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment